About Commercial Services
Commercial real estate requires a unique set of skills compared to the residential market. Team Gough is current on market trends, and the team stays educated in the commercial arena and has refined their commercial skill set to keep up with this ever changing industry. Included in these skills are knowledge of the type of financing for a variety of agreements, and knowledge of negotiating where multiple levels of structure are involved.
Facts About Commercial Real Estate:
- The Commercial market is approximately two years behind the residential market. This means that whatever trends were present in the residential market around two years ago are now hitting the commercial market. Currently the commercial market is on the upswing.
- There are many opportunities always available depending on your interests and budget
- Commercial real estate requires a specific type of financing and other elements
Most Common Issues Encountered:
- Zoning issues: How they apply to different businesses, laws and other elements of commercial properties
- ‘Triple net’: What people pay in addition to the lease amount
- Qualification: Qualifying for financing, etc.